The Department of Youth Development and Sports is currently seeking to improve on the standard and quality of it schools sports program to the satisfaction and benefit of all concerned stakeholders.In light of this the Department has arranged to meet with the technical personnel of the various national sporting Associations who collaborate with them during the execution of the schools competitions.
To this end a Technical Meeting has been scheduled in the Conference Room of the Department of Youth and Sports to discuss the following.
- Post mortem of 2016 – 2017 Schools Sports Season with specifics to the respective sports.
- Taking a look at the positives and what can be done better
- Charting the way forward 2017 – 2018 Season
- Roles and Responsibilities
A Meeting has been proposed tentatively for Friday 14th July for the following disciplines
- Basketball and Netball 10.00 – 11.00 am
- Cricket and Volleyball – 2.00 – 4.00 pm